Osmosis Drinking Water
For Delicious Sparkling Clear Drinking Water.
3 Stages For Great Tasting Drinking Water:
Stage 1:Prefiltration Carbon Filter
A sediment and activated carvon block filter removes physical particles such as silt and sediment as well as chemicals as chlorine.
Stage 2: Reverse Osmosis Membrane
film composite membrane reduces up to 98% of dissolved mineral salts, metals, and other contaminants in your drinking water.
Stage 3: Post Filtration Polishing Filter
A final stage process through an activated carbon block filter to remove unwanted tastes and odors. Provides that final polish to deliver sparkling clean water.
- Pure, clear and great tasting water
- Crystaline, harder, clearer ice cubes
- Pristine, clean rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
- Quality water for your coffee and tea
- Pure water rinses provide spotless glassware
- Great for your pets and aquariums
- Fresh, clean water ready at your tap
- No deliveries to schedule
- No trips to the store
- Pennies-A-Gallon for pure, clean water vs. Dollars-A-Gallon for bottled water
Watershield Classic 3-Stage Features:
- Compact design. Space-saving footprint
is great for an undersink istallation.
- High performance production utilizing a 36 gallon per day T.F.G. membrane.
- Quality branded components. No low value and lessor quality "knockoff" parts found on so many R.O. systems.
- High purity acid-washed activated carbon block filters, with their superior dirt holding capacity and absence of carbon fines, make them a clear choice over lowest cost, lessor quality granular activated carbon (GAC) filters.
- Watershield Classic 3-Stage systems are assembles in America.
Carbon Block Filters*
- Micron rating > 98% @ 10 microns
T.F.C Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Average sodium (NaCI) rejection ... 98%**
- Water flow GPD @ 60 PSI ............. 36
Up to 98% of the following contaminants:***
*Recommended to chance filters every six months for regular usage.
**Specifications are based on 500mg/L NaCI solution at 60 psi net pressure, 77ºF (25ºC), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element
flux may vary +- 15%.
***Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknow quality, without adequate desinfection before or after the system.