Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Aquasoft Refined Water offers a variety of installed reverse osmosis drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed reverse osmosis drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water system you get:
- Three stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Space-saving designs.
Here is how a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purifier works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor and particulate matter.
- The drinking water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Environmentally FriendlyBottled Water Facts
- 38 million plastic bottles go to the dump every year in America
- It takes plastic bottles 700 years to begin composting.
- The price you pay for bottled water is 90% due to the bottle itself.
- To produce a billion plastic bottles, 24 million gallons of oil are needed.
- Not to remind you bottling and shipping water are not energy efficient methods either to supply your water.
- What’s the second most popular beverage in the US? You got it.