Discover if a Whole Home Water Softener from Aqua Soft Refined Water is Right For You
It’s likely if you live in the Tampa Bay & Surrounding Areas area that you’ve got hard water. According to the USGS, water here can be very hard which damages pipes, plumbing, water-using appliances, water heaters, clothing, skin, & hair.
Hard water contains dissolved calcium and magnesium. At Aqua Soft Refined Water, we have the guaranteed best water softener on the market to help you win the battle against hard water.
A Few Advantages of Soft Water
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, your humidifier, or your hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.